RTL Parallel passage reference links not working properly

• Neil Zubot
    Participant
    #93003 |

(I posted this a week ago on the new SAB forum (https://community.scripture.software.sil.org/t/rtl-parallel-passage-reference-links-not-working-properly/118) but haven’t received any responses – hopefully everyone will start merging over to that forum because the interface is quite superior to this one – incl. ability to add attachments)

Here’s my post:
    “I’m building an app that is using Arabic script and I cannot get the parallel passage reference links to work properly. Attached is a screenshot which shows a parallel passage reference link which is clicked on and the popup appearing below. The problem is that only the first verse (vs. 23) appears in that popup, whereas it should continue to verse 38. It seems to me that SAB is not recognizing the RTL convention of verse references which use a hyphen, since the verse number (38) after the hyphen is not underlined. Other parallel passage reference links with only the chapter and a single verse (no hyphen) work fine.

I been trying to find a way to resolve this myself, but maybe it needs a fix from the developers??

If anyone has any good ideas, I’m all ears.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.